Quad have a awesome opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist with Oncology experience to join a brilliant hospital in Oregon, Portland. This hospital is known for its ability to provide excellent health services to the local community.
The pharmacist will be responsible for demonstrating knowledge in a speciality area and provide safe clinical pharmacy services in a specific area.
Various shifts, days depending on business needs – May include weekends.
· Order Entry
· Dispensing accurately
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge in a speciality area
· Assist the manager of Clinical Pharmacy services
· Supervising pharmacy technicians
· Patient counselling
· Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy
· 2+ years of oncology experience
· Current registration and license by the Oregon State
Benefits for you:
Our client puts 110% into its staff’s health and well-being and that’s why they are known for being one of the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon.
· Blue Cross BlueShield Medical plans
· Dental, vision, and life insurances
· Competitive annual salary
· Annual bonus
If this is of interest, please apply directly to this job advert and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.