Pay - $125,000 - $135,000 DOE
Signing Bonus and Relocation
Annual Bonus: 8%
Night shift Monday – Friday (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Pharmacist that wants to secure a new role with a leading global medical technology company?
We are looking for a Nuclear Pharmacist to join a brilliant company in Woburn, MA. (Relocation assistance available)
This business is looking for experienced Nuclear Pharmacists or Pharmacists wanting to transition into Nuclear Pharmacy.
Quad champion this to be one of the best organizations to work for right now. This company puts 110% into its employees and will give you the backing to keep climbing the career ladder as a pharmacist.
· Ordering, receiving, storing and controlling inventory of radioactive drugs (radiopharmaceuticals).
· Preparing radiopharmaceuticals.
· Packaging, labelling and transporting radiopharmaceuticals.
· Preparing patients for drug administration
· Laboratory testing of new radiopharmaceuticals, new compounding procedures, and quality control methods and participating in clinical trials.
· Handling hazardous chemicals and biological specimens.
· Communicating radiopharmaceuticals- related information to others.
· Filling prescription orders.
· Pharmacy License in the state of Massachusetts
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong customer relations skills
· Strong knowledge of MS Windows applications
If you are a forward-thinking pharmacist looking for that next step in your career, this is it.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role – (929) 209 - 9032
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA. If this role has sparked some interest, please reach out to us immediately.