Are you a community Pharmacist that’s looking for the opportunity to gain some clinical experience?
Are you fed up of being in a customer facing role being shouted daily?
Here a Quad we’re currently looking for pharmacist from either a community or clinical background that are looking to join a off site clinical role with absolutely zero face to face patient interaction.
Our client is Europe’s largest private prescription distributor and is now looking to add to it’s team with the very best talent that is currently available to help them achieve their upcoming goals.
What the role consist of:
· Clinical position with no customer front
· Validate all prescriptions working closely with the ACT’s
· Provide patient counselling when needed
· Monday to Friday (super sociable hours)
· Participate in and help prepare for pharmacy audits
· Full time (40 hours)
· 50% from the head office and 50% work from home
Salary is negotiable upon interview stage and will be given based off your skillset's and experience, starting at £40,000+ with potential of earning 10% bonus annually.
What we need from you:
· A great ability to work in a team with a passion for success
· Experience being a responsible pharmacist
· A drive to learn new skills and to hit targets within
· A good sense of humour
· Registered with the GPhC and familiar with the guidelines
Progression: You could go onto an Oncology Clinical Lead, Pharmacist Leader, Dispensary Leader and other management areas within the business.
Benefits: pension scheme, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, a fantastic working environment.