Pharmacist – Swindon
Salary - £58,500 + bonus
Discretional Annual Bonus
Full time – 45 hours a week
Store opening hours - Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Quad Recruitment are currently supporting a chain of pharmacies across the UK who are actively looking for a Pharmacist to join them in Swindon. If you are looking to work somewhere with huge career progression opportunities and movement around a company to best suit you, then this is not to be missed.
Working in the community pharmacy in Swindon, you will be a crucial part of the team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Dispensing medication
· Providing a quality service for patients
· Help provide store services
· Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
· Building pharmacy capability of store teams
· Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
What’s in it for you:
· 25 days annual leave in your first year, going up with each year of service
· Bank holidays
· Christmas bonus (bonus depends on the store)
· Maternity/paternity cover
· Company sick scheme - 4 weeks full pay after a year of service
· Overtime pay, Bank holidays are double pay
· GPhC fees paid
· Superb development and career opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· Have an active license with the GPhC
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Able to deal with an unpredictable workload
· Keen to learn new skills
We couldn’t recommend this position enough. The support and career prospect at this business we have never seen before.
If you would like to hear more regarding the role, please apply directly to this job advert and one of our expert consultants will be in touch.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.