There is an excellent opportunity here in Herne Bay, Kent:
Are you an enthusiastic pharmacist that wants to make a difference in the local community? We are looking for someone to join a family owned independent community pharmacy group as a full time pharmacist!
The pharmacy is a Kent based, family-owned independent community pharmacy group, we currently have TWO FULL-TIME PHARMACIST vacancies available in the Herne Bay Area.
Applicants need to be fully qualified with an MPharm degree or equivalent. It is essential you are also registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
• Salary: £25.00-£27.00 per hour based upon experience
• GPhC Fees Paid
• Life Insurance
• Competitive salary
•Performance-related bonus in line with agreed KPI's.
• Salary review with training, development, and progression.
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
• 20% staff discount on OTC medicines and health & beauty products.
• Contributory company pension scheme. Schedule:
• Monday to Friday
• Some Saturday availability
• Between 5500 & 7500 items monthly
• NHS services (NMS, CPCS, DMS, Seasonal Influenza Vaccinations, Weight management)
• Monday to Friday (With some Saturday availability)
• 09:00 – 17:30 (One hour lunch)
• Use of the Pharmacy Manager PMR system
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to lead and motivate a team.
• A friendly and customer focused approach.
• Attention to detail and standards.
• Self-motivation and desire to achieve success.
• Calmness to perform under pressure
• The ability to prioritise workload and organise your team.
These will be full-time, permanent, employed positions with the benefits and security that come with being employed (not long-term locum cover positions).
We pride ourselves on providing a first-class healthcare service and have a strong focus on the role pharmacists play in current and future services, therefore we are looking for enthusiastic pharmacists that care about their patients and the healthcare needs of the local community and who will embrace new NHS and private services as well as the general day-to-day routines associated with community pharmacy.
During 2023 the employer aim to develop our travel/occupational vaccinations private service. Back up support is available to help deliver these services from our Head Office team.