I currently have an opening for a Pharmacist in Manchester. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is newly qualified and ready to start their career in the Pharmacy world. My client is looking for a passionate and motivated individual, working for this store really will give you the support you need to grow your career and become the best version of yourself.
If you are looking for a role with incredible opportunity to really progress within the pharmacy industry, then this is the one to go for. This job is open due to the amazing internal career progression this independent chain of pharmacies has to offer.
The role entails supporting the Pharmacist Manager in day-to-day tasks, also to provide the community with excellent customer service and pharmaceutical knowledge.
· 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
· Competitive salary (23 ph.)
· Company pension
· Private Medical Insurance
· Sick pay
· Fantastic career progression opportunities
· Professional fees paid
· Helping the Pharmacist Manager to ensure the store is running to the best of its ability
· Providing the upmost customer service and pharmaceutical knowledge
· Drive store performance
· Build relationships with third party professional’s
· Ensure the store is run efficiently and that guidelines are followed
· Fully support the Pharmacist Manager in the day-to-day activities and running of the store
If you are looking for the opportunity to advance your career, please get in touch!