Job Title: Pharmacist
Salary: circa £56,000 + Bonus (Salary Negotiable)
Working Hours: 40 – 45
We’re currently partnering a fantastic global brand within the Community Pharmacy world and have a very exciting role located on The Wirral in Bromborough.
We’re looking to speak with an experienced Pharmacist that is looking to progress into their next position within a community pharmacy setting in this busy store.
Located in a thriving retail park this store services a very large area and has a huge customer base. Due to the number of items dispensed through the store you would be working alongside a very experienced and well managed team.
What’s in it for you?
· The employer will double your pension contribution
· A companywide annual bonus
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount upto 22.5%
· 33 days off per year + the ability to buy an extra 5 if required
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Career Breaks for upto 2 years if required (you never know when this may come in handy)
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement
· 12-week introduction training package
· Flexible benefits schemes – Cycle to work, Gym memberships, private medical insurance etc etc
Why would you take this role?
This is currently the best available role that we as a business are working in the Chester/Liverpool area. It comes with a huge list of benefits, a great salary package, the chance to join a very well aligned team with a business that is committed to further enhancing their staff.
The pharmacy jobs market is currently very buoyant with a huge number of great opportunities out there, our client is very conscious of this and has completely re-structured its staff benefits and perks of the job.
If you would like to join 1 of the worlds leading brands that can offer you a fantastic career with many promotional opportunities, this is the company to join.
The find out more, please apply today and you can have a fully confidential conversation.