Pharmacist Brentwood, £22 - £27 ph DOE
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based in the town of Brentwood.
Currently, the store is dispensing an average of 8000 items a month from the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to help the store grow and up their monthly items and is looking to progress into more of a pharmacist manager position in the future.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist
Salary - £22 - £27 ph DOE
Location – Brentwood, Essex
Hours – Full Time
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· monthly pension pot = unique as the company will double your pension contribution, put in 6% the company will match it to 18%
· A competitive retirement plan.
· Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption leave.
· Sick pay
· Support with IP Course and there are professional development programs that they like to support you with
· 12 week introduction training programme to get you started, so you won’t be chucked in at the deep end.
· A companywide annual bonus
· All professional fee’s covered, so that’s all your annual payments for the GPHC (General pharmaceutical council)
· Staff Discount up to 22.5%
· Career Breaks for up to 2 years if required (you never know when this may come in handy)
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement – so will help with IP courses etc.
· Flexible benefits schemes – Cycle to work, Gym memberships, private medical insurance etc
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.