Pharmacist, Truro, £56,160
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based in the Cornish city of Truro.
Currently the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to add value to the team in place and is looking to progress their knowledge of pharmacy and professional qualifications. Currently the store is dispensing around 7k items a month.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist
Salary - £56,160
Location – Truro
Hours – 40hrs a week
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 36 days annual leave (Including BH)
· Bonus scheme up to 12% annually which is target based (get at the end of the year so not spread throughout the year)
· Support with IP Course
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 50%
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement + training days and assistance with Ip courses if you want.
· Pension schemes
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoptive leave pay
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.