Pharmacist - Heathrow
Want to spread your wings within pharmacy? Looking for a pharmacist role where the sky is the limit? Quad Recruitment are currently looking for an excellent Pharmacist to join a leading business within the pharmacy sector. This company are one of the UK’s largest and most popular community pharmacy chains and is searching for a great full-time Pharmacist within Heathrow Airport!
The position also boasts of paid lunch hours and onsite parking. Though being one of the busiest airports in the world, working hours are flexible to suit your work life balance, with weekend work also available. Read on for more benefits you could enjoy!
· Role: Pharmacist – Heathrow
· Hours: Full time
· Salary: £50,000-£60,000 (DOE)
· Contract: Permanent
· Benefits: 33 days annual leave (Including BH), tailored benefits package, up to 18% monthly pension pot, and support with IP course.
What’s in it for you?
· Highly competitive salary
· Competitive retirement plan
· Annual bonus schemes
· 33 days holiday (including BH) can buy 5 extras.
· Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave
· Paid professional fees
· Staff discount on products
· Career development opportunities
· Other benefits (e.g., gym memberships, cycle to work and private medical insurance to name a few!)
Have we sparked your interest? This fantastic role working alongside a leading brand in community pharmacy has the potential to excel your career and will not be available for long. Please apply directly to this job advert and our dedicated team will be available immediately to support your ambitions.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role- 07897592906
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sector. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.