Pharmacist Role- Llandudno
Quad Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a reliable Pharmacist to work in a Community based store in Llandudno, North Wales. With countless staff benefits and a company that puts you first, this opportunity is hard to miss. Career progression starts from day one and this is one of the best roles we have available currently with a Leading Brand in the World of Pharmacy.
Hours: 40-45 Per Week
Salary: £60,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Location: Llandudno, North Wales
· HUGE Benefits Box e.g. Life Insurance, Gym Membership, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Increased Maternity and Paternity Pay
· Hugely Competitive and Negotiable Salary
· Company Doubles Your Pension Contributions up to 18%
· Annual Bonus, Just In Time For Christmas
· Relocation Packages
· Professional Fees Covered
· Company Sick Pay
· Staff Discount Up To 22.5%
· 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays) With The Option To Purchase More
· Potential For Flexible Working Hours
· Support and Progression In Place From Day 1
· Career Break Opportunity (You Never Know When You May Need This)
What We Need From You:
· GPhC Registered
· Great team working skills
· Reliability to travel to location
· Approachable and Friendly
The benefits are like no other and there truly is no other company like it. If working in a highly driven store with a well-managed, motivated team is where you can see yourself, then this role is for you!
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role- 01244 621477.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sector. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.