We’re currently working with a small independent chain of 17 stores throughout the North West that are looking for 1 Pharmacist that is looking to step up into their 1st Manager position or an experienced Pharmacist Manager that is looking to progress with a very well established business(North West) that is offering an excellent financial package with some good perks. This is almost definitely the best Pharmacist Manager job available within a 50 mile radius at this current time.
· Hours per week: 45 (including lunch breaks)
· Items per month: 16,000
· Salary: £58,500 negotiable
· 7:30am – 9:00pm (mixture of earlies and lates 7 days a week)
· 10% manager bonus
· 5% welcome bonus
· Professional fees paid for
· 25 days holiday + plus bank holidays
· Room for progression
· Option to join private healthcare scheme
· Pension scheme
If you would like to progress your career and this is something that would suit you then feel free to apply or drop me a call on: 01244 621477 and we can have a completely confidential chat regarding this and other roles that may suit you. Please note that you need to be a registered Pharmacist with the GPhC to for fill this role.