I’m currently recruiting for a Pharmacist Manager or a Pharmacist that is looking to progress their career and move up into a manager position.
The role is located in the beautiful city of Chichester where they’re one of the leading Community Pharmacy stores. They’re currently dispensing in the region of 8000 items per month with a very slick team.
This store is running on a 100-hour basis but only requires you to work 45 hours per week including every other weekend. You would be responsible for the daily running and upkeep of the store and also the wellbeing of your team. This store is targeted to grow and would be a great place for someone that would like the challenge of getting the absolute best out of their team.
This role would report directly into the Regional Manager.
This employer is one of the largest pharmacy brands in the UK and as such, can offer some fantastic employee benefits such as:
Job Title: Pharmacist Manager
· Location: Chichester
· 45 hrs per week
· Days worked - Mon - Sun
· Monthly Items: 8000
· Salary: £53,000
· 6% pension
· Professional fee’s paid for annually
· Relocation packages
· The opportunity to become IP qualified
· 35 days off per year
· Annual bonus on top of your salary
· The chance to take complete control of your own store and run it as you see fit (within reason)
· A huge amount of promotion available with a clear path of progression laid out for you on day 1
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential conversation.