Pharmacist Manager in Newport, £61,152
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based in the coastal city of Newport.
Currently, the store is dispensing 5400 items a month from the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to help the store grow and up their monthly items.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist Manager
Salary - £61,152
Location – Newport
Hours – Full Time
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 36 days annual leave (Including BH)the ability to buy an extra if required
· Bonus scheme up to 12% annually which is target based (get at the end of the year so not spread throughout the year)
· Support with IP Course
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 50%
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement + training days and assistance with Ip courses if you want.
· Life assurance
· Pension schemes
· Private medical cover.
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoptive leave pay
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public