Pharmacist Outpatient Dispensing
Pharmacist OPD in Bournemouth, £58,500
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based in the coastal resort town of Bournemouth.
Currently, the store is dispensing 5500 items a month from the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to help the store grow and up their monthly items, or someone who wants to work in a more clinical setting as this store is based in Poole Hospital.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist OPD
Salary - £58,500
Location – Bournemouth, Dorset
Hours – Full Time
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 36 days annual leave (Including BH)the ability to buy an extra if required
· Bonus scheme up to 12% annually which is target based (get at the end of the year so not spread throughout the year)
· Support with IP Course
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 50%
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement + training days and assistance with Ip courses if you want.
· Life assurance
· Pension schemes
· Private medical cover.
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoptive leave pay
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.