|Job Title:||Area Manager|
|Salary:||£42,000 to £45,000|
|Reference:||Area Manager Horsham|
|Contact Name:||Ashley burgoyne|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2017 15:20|
Job Title: Area Manager
Type of Employment: Permanent
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000
Must be RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified
We pride ourselves on maintain the best possible CQC rating. We are currently in the process of a large project in Horsham, we have just opened a brand new, purpose built state of the art home which is currently undergoing the recruitment phase of its development.
In our main site, we specialise in four specific sectors ranging from Learning disabilities with adults and children to Neurological care and plaintive care. We also have two schools, a privet hospital, and our very own academy.
We have 29 homes across Sussex, including our academy so within the Sussex Area we are sure to have a home, facility close to you.
Dimension of Role
- To facilitate the delivery of all aspects of care to service users within the homes, working with service users, staff and other team members to ensure this meets a high measurable standard.
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of Registered Managers striving for continuous improvement.
- To provide leadership and take care of clinical and organisational management, ensuring that services provided meet Sussex Health Care’s quality standard audits.
To be the named person for all external quality audits (CHKS/ISO/IIP).
- To have a commitment to multi-disciplinary team working.
- To have contact with all departments of Sussex Health Care.
- To foster good working relationships with statutory authorities, community services, GPs and general suppliers to the home.
- To deal effectively with commissioners, health and social services representatives, relatives and external agencies such as CQC, CHKS and ISO/IIP representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified
- At least four year’s experience of Nursing.
- Experience in co-ordinating staff rotas.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership, motivate and provide guidance to all staff.
- Knowledge of recruiting and training staff.
- Able to manage, develop and review budgets.
For further details, please feel free to apply for a confidential phone call.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's