Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
• Must be HCPC Registered.
• Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
• Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
• Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders. This shall be evidenced within the CV.
• Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
• Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Whats in it for you?
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Weekly payments
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
If you'd like to work with the military then please get intouch with us to find out more.