Care Assistant (Nights)
|Job Title:||Care Assistant (Nights)|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 11:21|
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in the Healthcare Sector or simply just looking for a new venture in the new year?
Who are we?
We are an established Healthcare provider in Cheshire and Shropshire looking for passionate Care Assistants to join our ever-growing team. We have an extremely caring philosophy and provide a broad range of services including dementia care, palliative care, short-term respite, post-operative care and full-time disability care.
In a nutshell, your role as a Care Assistant is to be a pro-active team member and promote emotional and physical well-being of all the residents within the home. This includes:
• Build effective relationships with all residents, fellow members of staff and management.
• Respect the resident’s privacy, independence and dignity. This also includes keeping all of the resident’s information confidential.
• Carry out general and personal care for residents in correlation with their tailored and specific care plans.
• Make written notes when required and report any events when necessary.
• Act as a key worker to some residents which means working 1 on 1.
• Be fully aware as a Care Assistant of the Health and Safety regulations, Fire Procedures, Control of Infection, COSHH and Moving and Handling Policies.
What hours will I work?
We have availability for Care Assistant roles working only days or only nights depending on your requirements. We have positions available to work 24, 35, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week depending on location. It’s entirely up to you!
What do I need?
• Compassionate, reliable, caring, good communicator, excellent listener and strong personal accountability.
• Willing to learn, take instruction and work towards and NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Care.
• Preferably 1 years’ experience working within the Healthcare Sector.
• Willing to undertake and adhere to our training and deliver care to the highest standard.
What's in it for you? The good stuff.
We have SO many benefits on offer if you were to come on board! This includes:
• Have your birthday off – paid (a birthday treats from us to you)!
• Paid breaks
• Free parking, free Wi-Fi, free training.
• Paid overtime £2-£3 (just to say thank you)!
• Free tea, coffee and toast provided in all our staff rooms in all of our homes.
• Pension scheme
• Three months of close mentored support.
Feel free to get in touch and call the office directly on 01244 621 477 to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have in your area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's