|Job Title:||Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 09:24|
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered General Nurses.
We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry covering everything from HCA’s through to Locum Doctors.
We are looking for a care assistant that has had a least 6 months experience within the care sector. The residential home is situated in a lovely location in Holmes Chapel. This care facility is supporting the elderly with all aspects of personal care and provide emotional support promoting independence where necessary. This really is a fantastic, caring place to work. The whole team will be there to support you over your first few weeks and this is somewhere you can progress with your career.
• As a care assistant, you will be assisting the elderly with all aspect of personal care and promote independence within the home.
• Following all care plans.
• Ensuring equipment is maintain and in good working order.
• Ensuring that all relevant information on the individual are recorded and where necessary are acted upon to communicate any changes to the GP or the relevant family member.
• Co-coordinating and managing daily workloads.
• Adhering to and designing the designated care plan according to the client’s needs in collaboration with the family.
• engaging with activities
What hours will I work?
Early and Late shifts, we also have night positions available
What do I need?
All you need for this role is 6 months experience as a care assistant.
• Preferably an NVQ or willing to work towards a NVQ
• Preferably experience working within the care sector
• Knowledge of Safeguarding is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of CQC Regulations and audits is desirable but not essential.
• Passion to care
• You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
The good stuff, what’s in it for you?
• Excellent training programs
• Employee of the month awards, usually £20 gift vouchers
• Paid on a weekly basis
• Pension scheme
• Occupational sick pay
• Opportunities to complete NVQ level 3 and 5 in health and social care qualifications and develop your career within the service.
Feel free to get in touch via email or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 we look forward to hearing from you.