|Job Title:||Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 11:31|
Are you interested in being a Support Worker and have 12 months experience? Unsure on where to start your journey into a new position? Looking for a new opportunity and a chance to pursue a career? We're recruiting!
What we're looking for?
We are looking for a support worker that has had a least 1 years’ experience within the care sector. The residential home is situated in a lovely location in Llandudno. This care facility is supporting the elderly with all aspects of personal care and provide emotional support promoting independence where necessary.
- As a care assistant, you will be assisting the elderly with all aspect of personal care and promote independence within the home.
- Following all care plans.
- Ensuring equipment is maintain and in good working order.
- Ensuring that all relevant information on the individual are recorded and where necessary are acted upon to communicate any changes to the GP or the relevant family member.
- Co-coordinating and managing daily workloads.
- Adhering to and designing the designated care plan according to the client’s needs in collaboration with the family.
- Administrating medication
Skills and Qualification
- A full clean UK Drivers Licence
- Experience working within Care Industry
- Familiar with Advanced Local Authority Safeguarding.
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment knowledge of individuals and the environment.
- Full DBS Check
Working with Quad recruitment has some fantastic benefits, just a little something to say thank you for all your work you do.
If you work a set number of hours, we will refund and pay for your DBS.
You can also expect:
A meal for two
A weekend away on us
And many other benefits should you reach your hours.
If this interest you please send over your CV.
Great working hours, flexible to fit around your family/ social life.
Quad Recruitment in Health and Social Care are actively recruiting for numerous roles that very upon different types of care. If you are interested in this role or you would like to hear what else we are currently recruiting for please don’t hesitate to contact Holly Beddoe on 01244-621 477 for a confidential discussion regarding what other opportunities are suitable and available specifically to you.