|Job Title:||Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 09:16|
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Health care assistant to Registered General Nurses.
We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry covering everything from HCA’s through to Locum Doctors.
Being a care assistant can be very demanding but this is outweighed by the rewarding feeling and warmth of helping others live their daily lives.
As a Care Assistant you will be caring for Elderly within a residential setting. Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting the elderly with all aspect of personal care and promote independence within the home.
- Supporting the elderly with all aspects of personal care e.g. feeding, washing, personal laundry, providing them with their medication.
- Ensuring that all relevant information on the individuals is recorded and where necessary are acted upon to communicate any changes to the GP or the relevant family member.
- Co-coordinating and managing daily workloads
- Adhering to and designing the designated care plan according to the client’s needs in collaboration with the family.
- Engaging in activities
Working hours: 8am- 2/3pm, 3pm- 10pm and 10pm- 8am
Contracted hours: 24.5, 25 and 29.25 hours
• Preferably experience working within a residential setting or with adults/elderly. However, this is not essential to the criteria.
• Knowledge of CQC Regulations and audits is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of care plans and willing to learn how to write a rota.
• You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
Benefits of the role:
- Auto- Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Full Training Provided including a recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
- Career Progression
- Fully Paid Induction period
- Child care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays pro rata
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organization
This is a great opportunity to build a future within the healthcare sector and a chance not to be missed.
'Dont live your life full of "what if's", live it full of "I did".
Feel free to get in touch via email or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have in your area.