A breath-taking care home based in Scole and Eye are looking for several Care Assistants to join their fantastic teams. The homes offer residential care and award- winning dementia care as well as a respite service of the highest standard.
The care provider has made a real good name for themselves and offer a lot of support for all of their employees.
Permanent Role: Care Assistant/ Support Worker
Location: Scole/ Eye, Norfolk-Suffolk
Pay: £8.40- £9 per hour
*Days and nights available*
*Permanent position with contracted weekly hours (36 hours)*
*Previous experience and an NVQ level 2 essential!!*
- Getting to understand the client’s needs and interests; promoting their independence within the home
- Helping them with personal care like washing, dressing and feeding as well as following all care plans and other requirements.
- Assisting them in moving around the home safely and comfortably
- Interacting with them socially and participating in activities, providing psychological support
This job opportunity is a chance for you to build a career in an industry that has many benefits such as:
- Ongoing training
- Paid induction period
- Auto-enrolment into pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Employee/ child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
So, if you have a friendly approach and the ability to put clients at ease, whatever their physical or social needs, then why not join this welcoming and approachable team.
Your Healthcare future starts here!!!
Click ‘Apply’ or call Quad Recruitment on 01244 621 477.
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered General Nurses. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK.