Care Home Manager
|Job Title:||Care Home Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 17:16|
My current manager job is pretty dull”……“I don’t feel I am able to show my true potential or managerial skillset”….. “I am eager to find that new challenge”
Are these frequently said to friends, family or even to the postman?
Well why not get that excitement back and take a look at this fantastic manager role we have to put a spring back in your step.
This very well established and award winning care provider are looking for a Home Manager to manage a lovely home based in the delightful countryside of Suffolk.
This beautiful home has recently had a full refurbishment to correlate with its already overwhelming surroundings...... so all it needs now is an enthusiastic and motivated Home Manager to steer it into the right direction.
Job Title: Home Manager
Salary: up to £50,000 depending on experience
Location: Suffolk (close to Woodbridge, Wickham market and Framlington)
What we are looking for:
- Hardworking and hunger to tackle this care home project
- Previous management experience within the care sector receiving ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ ratings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC standards and ensuring compliance
- Leadership and management qualification preferable
- Excellent communication skills maintaining working relationships with colleagues, residents, families and other external proffessionals
- Experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and constructing care plans
- Performance related bonuses
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Excess profit bonus…and many more
If you are a great leader who can motivate a team to implement the best care of high quality, then this ‘Project’ is perfect for you. You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to each staff team to ensure that the people who choose our growing services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
If this role is for you then why not ‘Apply’ or contact Quad Recruitment directly for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
However if you feel this role is best suited to someone else then why not refer them over as there could be something in it for you (we offer a referral fee for any successful candidate).
This company needs your expertise so lets put the healthcare love back into your system!!!
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered Managers. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK. Why not get in touch to discuss any potential roles that may be well suited for you.