|Job Title:||Care Practitioner|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £19,500|
|Contact Name:||Lee Woodward|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2017 08:59|
- Job Title: Care Practitioner
- Region: North West
- Location: Wrexham
- Type of Employment: Permanent
- Function: Healthcare
- Experience: One of the qualifications listed in Qualifications Section
- Salary: Up to £19,500 depending on experience and qualification + £27.50 Sleep-In
Care Practitioners are needed for one of the biggest and well-known companies in the North West. As a specialist health provider, the facilities, training and experience within the company is second to none. They believe in paying the best for the best people and rewarding high performers.
You’ll be developed and given the chance to progress, with progression comes more qualifications, responsibility and excellent pay increases.
As a Care Practitioner, you will be responsible for looking after the care, health, wellbeing and safety of Young people up to the age of 18 years of age.
You will follow a care plan and ensure that all the needs and requirements are met and you’ll personally get to know them and their backgrounds.
The young people do have challenging behaviour and as a qualified Care Practitioner you will know that the first couple of weeks will be a transition period whilst you integrate yourself into these peoples’ routine’s.
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered as a Care Practitioner here you need one of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Care Level 3
- NVQ Caring for Children & Young People Level 3
- Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care – Children and Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – Children and Young People
You will require the resilience and drive to work with young people with challenging behaviour and learning difficulties, having the empathy and caring nature to reach out and have a positive impact on these service users.
We only take the very passionate of the Care Practitioner profession and you will need to want to create meaningful relationships.
What’s in it for you? The good stuff.
Your salary is upto £19,500 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
There is progression available for you if you are a pro-active and high performing Care Practitioner.
Once you have completed other NVQ Qualifications once on board there are sizable pay rises and salary reviews.
Whilst on shift you will receive meals and food at no cost to yourself.
Apply today if you are interested!