|Job Title:||Clinical Pharmacist|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 12:15|
Here at Quad Recruitment we're currently rushed off our feet talking to as many Clinical Pharmacists as possible due to the huge influx of Locum Pharmacy shifts that we've currently got.
The roles range from Oncology (Specialist) Pharmacists at an 8a/b level through to Band 5 Pharmacists.
The pay rates range from circa £20 p/h upto circa £55 p/h.
The contracts range from single shift on an adhoc basis and go all the way upto 'ongoing' contracts which could last for as long as 5 years.
What you'll get from us:
- Ongoing support and a stream of useful information at any point
- Full compliance support
- A £150 cash payment when you complete your first shift
- £250 referral fee if you send us anyone that we get out working
- A rebated DBS fee (£50.40)
- The ability to block book shifts
- A large list of shift to choose from
- A very easy payroll system
- Weekly pay
- Relevant training when required
- After the Covid restrictions we'll hold some social gatherings, we'd love to meet all of our collogues in person and like to promote a great culture amongst our team.
If you're interested in seeing what we have and how we can help you out, please apply to the role and we'll get a call set up.
If you give us 100%, we'll give you 120% back.
We look forward to hearing from you.