|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£21,000 - £26,000|
|Contact Name:||Lee Woodward|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2017 15:54|
- Job Title: Deputy Manager
- Region: North West
- Location: Shropshire
- Type of Employment: Permanent
- Function: Healthcare
- Experience: NVQ 3/ Level 3 and Management Experience
- Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 + £28.00 Sleep in allowance
A Deputy Manager is needed for one of the biggest and well-known companies in the North West. As a specialist health provider, the facilities, training and experience within the company is second to none. They believe in paying the best for the best people and rewarding high performers.
You’ll be developed and given the chance to progress, with progression comes more qualifications, responsibility and excellent pay increases. Members of staff have the chance to complete a degree whilst working with the company.
As Deputy Manager, you will provide the support and leadership to the team of Care Practitioners within the home and fill in for the Registered Home Manager in their absence.
You would fully understand all of the relevant legislation and how this is applied to everyday practices within the home and help to ensure all process and procedure is documented and followed.
The Deputy Managers would still be very hands on in the role and would be Senior Care Practitioners, in effect. So, you’d be involved in the day to day care of the client base, of whom are young adults with Learning Difficulties and Challenging Behaviour.
Qualifications and Skills
To qualify as a Deputy Manager here you have to have your Level 3 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce with Senior or Deputy experience. If you are working towards your Level 5 this would brilliant, however it isn’t essential.
Working with Children and Young adults within a challenging environment would stand you in an excellent position and allow you to hit the ground running.
What’s in it for you? The good stuff.
- Your salary is up to £21,000 - £26,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications plus a £28.00 Sleep In Allowance.
- There is progression available for you if you are a pro-active and high performing Deputy Manager.
- Once you have completed other NVQ Qualifications once on board there are sizeable pay rises and salary reviews.
- Opportunities to complete a degree within Therapeutic Child Care.
- Whilst on shift, you will receive meals and food at no cost to yourself
If you are interested in this position, apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's