|Job Title:||Domestic Cleaner|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 15:07|
Calling all Domestic Cleaners!!
A new role has come up for a Cleaner to work within a newly refurbished Care Home in Watford. Sometimes you don’t get the appreciation you deserve for all the hard work you do in maintaining the high standards of the establishment. Image is key for this care home so you will be a vital part of the team in making it stand out from the rest.
Not only will you be there to make it a clean and welcoming home for the service users and their families but you may interact with the residents and staff whilst you are there; making you look forward to work each and everyday because of its warming environment.
So, what is it we require from you?
- Previous experience
- Motivation and thoroughness
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Will go the extra mile to help fulfil residents needs
- Outgoing and caring with a great personality
- Alert and use your own initiative to overcome any problems
**Transferrable DBS is preferred**
*Domestic Cleaner- £9- £9.50 per hour- Temp to perm role- 30hours a week available*
*Shift pattern: 8:30- 14:45
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure that all areas of the Care Home are cleaned to a high standard in compliance with the specific cleaning guidelines and schedules and that they effectively meet the residents’ and the home’s needs.
- Work well within a team
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst meeting all domestic needs
- Report any concerns/ complaints to the home manager and any other issues you come across such as equipment damage
- To respect and always maintain confidentiality of resident’s personal information; including resident’s right to privacy, dignity and choice.
- Building good relationships
- Very well organised in monitoring stock of cleaning products, equipment and that it is all stored adequately
Not only do you get a real sense of achievement in making the home for the residents look fantastic, there are also added benefits for yourself:
- 28 days paid holiday
- Enrolment onto pension scheme
- Employee Gift Vouchers
- Full time contracted hours….and many more
Interested? please click 'Apply' or contact Quad Recruitment directly.