Domiciliary Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Domiciliary Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 11:31|
Not all hero’s wear capes.
Have you ever wanted to be a character in a Marvel comic book? Or to make an impact on people’s lives in your community? Then why not start here and become your very own super hero known as…..
Captain Care Assistant!!!
This well-established Care provider is in need of the best Domiciliary Care Assistants to serve and protect the service users around the Poole and East Dorset area.
Your mission will be to assist the clients by meeting the personal care and support needs in a way that respects the dignity of the individual as well as promoting their independence.
£9 per hour weekdays
£10 per hour weekends
25p per mile
- To help customers with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment and any other personal care they may need.
- To care for customers who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding etc.
- To provide care and support for customers who are terminally ill.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of customers through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreational activities.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
- To inspect, launder and mend customers’ clothes.
- To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
- To read and write reports and be involved in customers’ reviews and training activities.
- To adhere to all Caremark’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To report either to the Field Care Supervisor or Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a customer.
- To encourage the independence of customers wherever possible
- DBS Check
- Previous experience
- Preferably a valid driving license- essential to move around the customers homes in your own ‘Dom-obile’
- Caring and sensitive
- Communicate effectively
- Using your own initiative
Additional added benefits:
- Added training provided
- 24/7 on call support from Quad
- Weekly pay for 15 weeks
- Employee gift vouchers
- Refunded DBS checks when you work 250 hours with us
Click Apply or call Quad Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information. If you feel this role would be ideal for somebody you know then why not refer them to us. We offer a referral fee for successful candidates you propose of up to £100!!
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered Managers. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK. Why not get in touch to discuss any potential roles that may be well suited for you.