Head of Contracts (Technology Recruitment)
|Job Title:||Head of Contracts (Technology Recruitment)|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 14:54|
A phenomenal opportunity has come up within a leading Technology brand in NYC for an experienced Recruiter to join the leadership team and head up & expand the contract recruitment arm of this business in the U.S. The role will be working with the Director of the office to grow the offering of contract across 3 niche verticals: Data, Cyber and Cloud division in NYC.
This client is one of the best brands globally that we get to partner with. Within the overall brand name, they have 4 very successful companies that are doing exceptionally well, even in the current times with Covid 19 putting a serious hold on business.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. An in-depth of knowledge within the contract market & exposure to building our markets / divisions is required and will pay dividends in helping you achieve the goals set.
Once the basis if this is set up, growing the team, and bringing on the current team members will be an important part of this role. Alongside supporting your colleagues in all aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate!
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent)
- Working knowledge of contract recruitment, preferably within the US
- Relevant recruitment experience with exposure to leading teams in Contract Recruitment
- Service delivery focussed never losing sight of the end goal - to deliver the best talent to our clients
- Self-motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Strong candidate and client management and development background
- BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What you're looking for?
- Excellent salary with an equally great commission structure
- Fast track Directorship
- Autonomous working environment
- Flexible working
- Bespoke leadership development programme
- Transparent promotion targets and career progression
- Relocation opportunities
Is it for you?
This client has a renowned reputation in the UK, the last 3 years in the US speak for themselves; headcount has gained dramatically year on year with the financial growth to go with it. The is a workplace that the staff genuinely enjoy being in, the office culture is a huge thing to this business, and they invest heavily to achieve it.
They offer a commission structure paying up to 40%, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry!