Head of Temp Recruitment
|Job Title:||Head of Temp Recruitment|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 15:31|
Head of Temporary Recruitment
An opportunity exists within our Healthcare team to take on a senior level hire overseeing our temporary recruitment offering and take it to the next level. The role will be working directly with the business owner with the overall goal of increasing the size and the success of the brand within the Healthcare industry. Quad Recruitment is currently covering 2 markets. Sales Recruitment and Healthcare Recruitment. We’re looking to grow the Healthcare team considerable over the course of the next few months with this ‘’Head of’’ position being a very important hire.
This will be a very hands on recruitment role and would suit someone who is either currently managing or looking to take the step into a managerial role. An in-depth knowledge within the healthcare market (Temp recruitment in particular) will be a huge bonus.
Quad already has an existing client list that we support and truly believe we’re doing a great job with, we’re now looking for someone to bring in some extra knowledge, drive & passion to take us to the next level.
The entire running of this team will be under the responsibility of the successful applicant, you would be expected to grow the team, raise the performance of the current team members and work closely with the others in the business to help us reach our goals.
What we’re looking for?
- Ideally previous management experience
- Tangible success within Healthcare Recruitment
- Knowledge of Private & Public Sector Recruitment practices
- Strong Candidate and Client Management skills
- A strong passion/desire to succeed
- Self-Motivated, Results Driven & Relentless in their pursuit for excellence
- Someone that can add to & help built up our current company culture
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and a very strong commission structure
- The opportunity to gain equity
- Flexible working opportunities
- The opportunity to grow something that will be truly yours
- A completely autonomous working environment
- A fantastic office with an excellent existing team in place
- The chance to join a growing business in the early stages and stamp your name into its history and really be a part of something special.
- The chance to join a company that has the goal to become the largest and most successful recruitment agency within Chester and the surrounding area. There is no end goal, if we can grow, we’ll grow.
- Non-city center office location
- Free parking
If you’re interested in becoming a part of a growing organisation with huge plans then please get intouch to find out more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's