Health Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 14:59|
Job Title: Health Care assistant
Type of Employment: Temp and bank hours
Are you interested in being a Support Worker and have 12 months experience or know where to start? Looking for a new opportunity and a chance to pursue career? We're recruiting!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a support worker that has had a least 1 years’ experience within the care sector. We are looking for someone who can work alongside a young adult, who has been under care in a spinal unit for various medical conditions. The male requires support revolving around Tracheostomy, Enteral Feeding (PEG) and catheterisation. With this care package, it is underpinned by an excellent support structure from the spinal unit. The home is equipped to enable a level of independence so the team can deliver care to an expectantly standard.
- Following all care plans.
- Ensuring equipment is maintain and in good working order.
- Trained in tracheostomy, PEG and Catheterisation. Although previous experience would be an advantage, full training would be provided.
- Ensuring that all relevant information on the individual are recorded and where necessary are acted upon to communicate any changes to the GP or the relevant family member.
- Co-coordinating and managing daily workloads.
- Adhering to and designing the designated care plan according to the client’s needs in collaboration with the family.
Skills and Qualification
- A full clean UK Drivers Licence
- Experience working within Care Industry
- Trained in Tracheostomy, PEG and Catheterisation, previous experience would be advantage, but full training would be provided.
- Familiar with Advanced Local Authority Safeguarding.
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment knowledge of individuals and the environment.
- Experience within spinal injury
- Experience is not essential as full training and shadowing will be provided
- Full DBS Check
Working with Quad recruitment has some fantastic benefits, just a little something to say thank you for all your work you do.
If you work a set number of hours, we will refund and pay for your DBS.
You can also expect:
A meal for two.
A weekend away on us!
And many other benefits should you reach your hours.
Great working hours, flexible to fit around your family/ social life.
Quad recruitment in health and social care are actively recruiting for numerous roles that very upon different types of care. If you are interested in this role or you would like to hear what else we are currently recruiting for please don’t hesitate to contact Holly Beddoe on 01244-621 477 for a confidential discussion regarding what other opportunities are suitable and available specifically to you.