Health care assistant
|Job Title:||Health care assistant|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 11:39|
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in the Healthcare Sector or simply just looking for a new venture in the new year? This job might be perfect for you!
Who are we?
We are looking for Care Assistant’s to join our team in our lovely Residential Nursing Home working with the elderly offering services such as palliative, respite, nursing and personal care. Our home is situated on the edge of the Cotsworld within beautiful grounds and stunning views – easily accessible by public transport. We provide a friendly, homely warm atmosphere to our residents. Offering the highest standard of care and support.
In a nutshell, your role as a Care Assistant is to be a pro-active team member and promote emotional and physical well-being of all the residents within the home. This includes:
• Build effective relationships with all residents, fellow members of staff and management.
• Respect the resident’s privacy, independence and dignity. This also includes keeping all of the resident’s information confidential.
• Carry out general and personal care for residents in correlation with their tailored and specific care plans.
• Make written notes when required and report any events when necessary.
• Act as a key worker to some residents which means working 1 on 1.
• Be fully aware of the Health and Safety regulations, Fire Procedures, Control of Infection, COSHH and Moving and Handling Policies.
What hours will I work?
We have availability for roles working only days or only nights depending on your requirements. We have positions available to work 21, 40 or 48 hours per week. It’s entirely up to you!
• Compassionate, reliable, caring, good communicator, excellent listener and strong personal accountability.
• Willing to learn, take instruction and work towards and NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Care.
• Preferably 6 to 12 months experience working within the Healthcare Sector.
• Willing to undertake and adhere to our training and deliver care to the highest standard.
Quad Recruitment are actively recruiting for numerous roles in the Healthcare Sector. If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about more positions are currently recruiting for please don’t hesitate to contact us today for a confidential discussion regarding what other opportunities are available on 01244 621477.
Start your new position now, I look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's