|Job Title:||Home Manager|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 09:54|
- Stunning modern home within beautiful grounds……CHECK
- Professional and hardworking Care Team………………..CHECK
- Supportive and well-established care provider…………CHECK
- Experienced home manager with great leadership…(PENDING)
There is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Home Manager based in couple of a warm and welcoming home situated close to Diss, Norfolk.
This ever growing organisation is looking for a home manager to take over and maintain the high standards it has already set from now into the foreseeable future.
- Engaging with the residents/ families to understand their needs and developing the most suitable care plans for each individual
- Knowledge of CQC standards
- Great communication skills and confidence when building relationships with colleagues, families, external professionals as well as links with the local community to develop further.
- Experience of running ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ rate care home and track record of marketing and business skills.
If you were ‘nodding’ at all of the above, then this may be what you are looking for.
Role: Home Manager
Salary: up to £50k (depending on experience)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Added Benefits: Performance related bonuses, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, excess profit bonus……and many more
Be a part of this exciting journey and click ‘Apply’ or contact Quad Recruitment directly.
Not for you? Fancy making £500? Then why not refer somebody who you feel would be great for the role and ticks all the boxes because if they are successful, we will fill your pockets with money as a thank you!!!
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers, Registered General Nurses right through to Operations managers. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK.