Interim Deputy Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Deputy Manager|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 16:26|
Are you looking for a new Interim Role?
We are looking for a Deputy Theatre Manager to work in a Private Hospital in Worchester Park in Sutton.
This Interim Role is for 12 weeks and it could potentially turn into a full-time role.
We are offering £50.00 per hour on a 40 hours per week! So that £8,666 per month. Contract is worth £25k and yes £25k!!!!!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. We have a high level of cases through Theatres daily, often averaging 50/60 in a day and you will be strongly encouraged to influence improvements and change across the department to support this level of activity.
The hospital has been treating patients for over 35 years and has over 400 consultants. All their consultants are highly experienced, and many enjoy national and international reputations. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology.
What you will need for this role
- Building and maintaining relationships with Consultants.
- Operationally running the Theatre department
- Supporting Team Leaders Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Empathy for principles and importance of EO and dignity at work
- Flexible work processes
- RN or ODP qualification
- Desirable Supervisory/Management qualification
- Analysing staff and theatre management problems and coming up with viable solutions
- Working as an advanced perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
- Critically applying the knowledge and skills gained through qualification or experience in advanced surgical practice.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Challenging consultants to influence evidence based practice
- Share evidence-based practices with colleagues to enhance service and standards
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for the service
Perks of the Job
- Free parking
- Working with a fantastic company
- Holiday pay
- DBS paid for
- Great pate rate
If you are a great leader who can motivate a team to implement the best care of high quality, then this ‘Project’ is perfect for you. You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to each staff team to ensure that the people who choose our growing services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
If this role is for you then why not ‘Apply’ or contact Quad Recruitment directly for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
However, if you feel this role is best suited to someone else then why not refer them over as there could be something in it for you (we offer a referral fee for any successful candidate).
This company needs your expertise so let’s put the healthcare love back into your system!!!
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered Managers. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK. Why not get in touch to discuss any potential roles that may be well suited for you.