|Job Title:||MSK Physiotherapist|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Howcroft|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 17:07|
We are now seeking a qualified MSK Physiotherapist to join an exciting private hospital based in the Essex area. MSK Physiotherapist will be based in Out-patients and allocated shifts in line with the six-day service and will be rostered to work on the wards to assist at weekends.
The Physiotherapy department offers an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation.
There are seven treatment rooms all with air conditioning and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service, and the workload includes orthopaedic, surgical, and medical caseloads.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to grow, develop and specialize in your career.
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee discount program
- Long service, employee recognition and application awards
What you will bring with you
- Good knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Excellent understanding of CSP Standards of physiotherapy practice and rules of professional conduct
- An understand of the private sector would be an advantage.
- HCPC and CSP Registration
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
Competitive Salary on offer depending on your skill set and experience as a qualified Physio.
Please apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's