|Job Title:||Medical Secretary|
|Salary:||£9.40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 15:20|
Looking for a new role? We have the perfect Medical Secretary opportunity for you…
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced, passionate Medical Secretary to work with one of our most prestigious clients in the Chester area. This is a temporary to permanent role for a minimum of 16 weeks. This is an immediate start should we find the right candidate.
• You will be supporting the team in the orthopaedics department, typing clinical letters, diary management and dealing with general day to day phone enquiries.
• Audio and copying typing with strong medical terminology.
• Requesting and writing case notes for outpatient’s appointments at the orthopaedics.
• Updating patient’s medical records and ensuring all other administration duties are completed to a high standard.
What hours will I work?
The good thing about this role is the hours are flexible. You will be contracted to 35 hours a week over 5 days.
What do I need?
• As a Medical Secretary, it is important that you demonstrate a keen eye for detail and have a proven background in this field.
• Excellent written and communication skills and the ability to work well in a team as well as being self-sufficient.
• Fast and accurate typing and IT skills.
• A confident and professional telephone manner when taking calls.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment working to strict deadlines.
• Be exceptionally organised and use your own initiative when necessary.
If you are interested in the position of a Medical Secretary or you are interested in hearing more about opportunities we have in your area, please feel free to call Chloe today on 01244 621477 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's