|Job Title:||Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Dewi Jones|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 15:05|
Quad Recruitment is currently working with a fantastic Private Healthcare company that provides world class cancer care. They have Centres nationwide but are actively looking for an Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist to join them in Bristol.
Permanent – Full time hours
Basic Salaries up to £50,000 DOE
As the Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist you are responsible for providing pharmaceutical expertise and inputting the care of the patients. You will facilitate the daily running of the Pharmacy Department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
- Provide a comprehensive clinical pharmacy and medicine management service to oncology patients and to ensure a consistent level of service in accordance to policies
- Provide expert advice, at a highly specialist level, on pharmaceutical matters in oncology
- Participate in the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicine
- Provide clinical checking of chemo and final release to nursing staff
What do you need to have:
- Experience oncology and haematology.
- Understanding of protocols and regimens development
- Registered with GPHC
- BSc Pharm or MPHARM
- One year's preregistration training
- Further post-grad qualification in clinical pharmacy e.g. Clinical Diploma
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Member of BOPA
- Independent Prescriber
Perks & Benefits:
- 25 days + bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy/ sell annual leave
- Free private medical and dental cover
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Save on your parking costs with free car parking at most of our centres
- Treat yourself with access to a wide range of retail discounts
- Join a global employer and open opportunities to work in other countries
- Very competitive salaries
If you want to work for a business that does things differently and puts 110% into its employees, then this is it. Get in touch now to hear more.