|Job Title:||Oncology Pharmacist|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Howcroft|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 14:20|
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified Clinical Pharmacist that has an understand of Oncology past or present. This role will be a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday. you will work within a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing clinical, technical and prescribing support to the hospital.
Let's start with the benefits;
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
All we require from you is to be a fully qualified clinical pharmacist preferably working at a band 6 or 7 role with an understanding of Oncology.
Our client a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
Please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's