|Job Title:||Oncology Pharmacist|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Howcroft|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 16:30|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated and experienced Oncology Pharmacist to join a reputable client based in Chelmsford based in a clinical setting. The successful Oncology Pharmacist will be expected to take ownership of the service and to lead by example.
As the Oncology Pharmacist you will work within a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing clinical, technical and prescribing support to the hospital.
Essential Criteria for Oncology Pharmacist
- Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy or band 7 equivalent in Pharmacy
- Keen interest in oncology and desire to work within this field
- 5 years’ experience in industry
In return, we offer the successful Oncology Pharmacist:
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
If you wish to know more please apply for this role. Or alternatively contact Tom at quad recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to £45,000.00 per year