Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager
|Job Title:||Paid Search Manager / PPC Manager|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2017 10:10|
Your responsibilities as Paid Search Manager will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will own all Paid Channels across all locations worldwide.
- You will be responsible for managing a PPC assistant and a retargeting/display network specialist, whilst working closely with the SEO and design team.
- Account management of Google Adwords, Bing, Amazon Sponsored Products and Paid Social.
- Managing paid accounts worldwide, with important locations being the UK, USA, Australia and Europe.
- Monitor and improve important account metrics such as keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impressions and quality score.
- Keep up to date with the latest features announced by each platform, trends and developments, using these to the company’s competitive advantage by executing effective strategies in accordance with company goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all relevant metrics including spend, conversions and return on advertising investment, communicating the relevant information and developments to teams and management.
- Use website analytical tools to optimise conversion rates, working and testing with the wider marketing team to improve the customer journey.
What you’ll need to show us:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a marketing-related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the paid search environment, ideally within the retail industry, working with large budgets in a target-driven environment.
- A proven track record of managing Adwords, Amazon Sponsored and Social campaigns (with a particular emphasis on Facebook)
- As well as the above paid click platforms, additional experience with the below systems:
- Google Analytics
- Google Merchant Centre
- Automated tools (e.g. Double Click, Marin)
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Marketing Analytics software (e.g. Moz, SEMRush)
- Previous experience of managing in-house teams.
- Google Adwords certification, Analytics IQ or prior Google Partner status is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Excel for large data set analysis is desirable.
A bit about you
You will have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
You will be strategic, being able to clearly articulate your thoughts and points, whilst being able to think deeply about the customers’ digital experience.
You will demonstrate ambition and be entrepreneurially minded, being excited by high growth within the online retail industry.
You will have the ability to learn new business types quickly, leveraging this ability to reach company goals.