|Job Title:||Pharmacy Technician|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Howcroft|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 17:45|
Full Time – Permanent 37.5 Hours per week
We have an exciting new opportunity for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to Join our client based at one of the hospital sites in Chelmsford
The successful Pharmacy Technician will work with a team of pharmacists and other team members to provide support across the hospital.
You will be an integral part of the team. Delivering the highest quality of clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills & expertise.
You must be registered with the general pharmaceutical council as a pharmacy technician. Additionally, you will be clear and confident with established communicative skills, patient focused on all times.
Community and Clinical Pharmacy Technicians welcome to apply!
Lucrative packages on offer including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Develop and specialize with ongoing training and development.
- 25 days annual leave plus opportunity to buy/sell more.
- Private healthcare and Life assurance
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.