|Job Title:||Radiology Nurse|
|Salary:||31,000 - 35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 09:10|
Radiology Nurse - Chelmsford
Quad recruitment is looking for a Radiology nurse who is available to work in Chelmsford to start ASAP. Here at Quad we will assist you through the process into your new role enabling you to focus entirely on yourself. This role is a full time, permanent position(37.5 hours) and offers a very competitive salary based on your experience.
If you feel your experience is right why not click apply?
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What on offer to you:
1. 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
2. Contributory Pension Scheme
3. Private Healthcare
4. Life Assurance
5. Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
The radiology team use minimal invasive techniques to diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for our patients.
- Providing high quality patient focused care, whilst assisting the consultant radiologists undertaking interventional procedures, such as drainages and biopsies under CT, fluoroscopy or ultrasound guidance for both outpatients and inpatient.
- Scrubbing or circulating in the dedicated angiograpgy suite and interventional fluoroscopy rooms during invasive cases such as peripheral angioplasty, IVC filter insertion, insertion of nephrostomies/ urethral stents and embolisation particularly uterine artery embolisations, CT guided radio frequency ablation.
- Administering IV sedation and the monitoring of patients during procedures.
- To be involved in the teaching of nursing and radiography students.
- Responsible for any patients/ visitors to the department who become unwell and for initiating emergency care for them as appropriate.
- To provide support to the radiographers, radiology department assistants, nuclear medicine technologists
Simply click apply and I will give you a call to discuss your current working situation and what has interested you in this role. Please ensure you have an up to date CV, NMC pin and correct contact details.
I have several other vacancies available around Chelmsford for varying nursing roles so even if your experience does not meet the requirement for this specific role, we WILL find you another role.