Recruitment Consultant (New York)
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant (New York)|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 16:19|
We’re on the hunt for Senior recruiters that are experienced in the Actuarial market. You will have the responsibility of building up your own desk whilst also building relationships with some existing clients.
- 360 Recruitment Role (Full Cycle)
- A large focus on building a new client base and better relationships with some of the existing clients.
- Being a team player, there is an excellent culture in this office and they would like to keep it that way.
- Be responsible for upskilling juniors around you and looking after new team members.
- Having the commercial awareness to ensure the profitability and success of your desk/team.
- Networking with Clients and Candidates on a regular basis.
- Organizing networking events and presenting to large groups of people and what your company can do for them
- Setting terms of business with both large and small business’s
- Adding value in anyway possible to your clients/candidates
- Learning at all times. This employer is very keen on continuous training and has internal trainers to help with all situations.
What we’re looking for
- Confident, intelligent, outgoing and presentable individuals that thrive in a competitive environment.
- Money hungry, financially ambitious people. We pay great commission so its good if you’re money driven.
- Being commercially aware will take you a long way in this industry, each individual desk should be run as your own business.
- A people person, being someone that enjoys making new contacts and meeting new people really does help.
- A career minded individual. You can go a long way within this business. If you want it, its there for the taking.
What’s in it for you
- 30% commission
- Huge progression
- Unlimited earning potential
- Over 25 Days off per year
- Excellent team to join
- To be surrounded by some of the top billing recruiters in the world
- To join a company that has grown into 12 separate office in 15 years.
- To join a company that spends over $500K on internal functions/entertainments per year
- Endless top-flight training on many different subjects
- A huge amount of autonomy within your desk