|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£30,600 + £3,800 Car & Bonus Package|
|Contact Name:||Lee Woodward|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2017 16:22|
- Job Title: Registered Manager
- Region: North West
- Location: Whitchurch
- Type of Employment: Permanent
- Function: Healthcare
- Experience: 2 years as Manager with a Level 5 or equivalent
- Salary: Up to £30,600 + Car Allowance and Bonus Scheme (£3,800 package)
A Registered Manager is needed for one of the biggest and well-known companies in the North West. As a specialist health provider, the facilities, training and experience within the company is second to none. They believe in paying the best for the best people and rewarding high performers.
You’ll be developed and given the chance to progress, with progression comes more qualifications, responsibility and excellent pay increases. Members of staff have the chance to complete a degree whilst working with the company.
As Registered Manager, you will provide the support and leadership to a team of within a home with under 5 beds and look after all aspects of the service within the home.
You would fully understand all of the relevant legislation and how this is applied to everyday practices within the home and help to ensure all process and procedure is documented and followed.
All aspects of the planning and review process would be handled by yourself and you would also control the expenditure. Your bonuses are dependent on occupancy within the home.
Qualifications and Skills
To qualify as a Registered Manager here you have to have your Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent, such as DipSW or CQSQ) with 2 years’ experience in a position of management, 2 years is an ideal figure, if you have 20 months with Children and Young People in a Challenging Behaviour type environment, then we’d still love to hear from you.
Having planned and implemented strategy and managed budgets would be brilliant and strengthen your application further.
Working with Children and Young adults within a challenging environment would stand you in an excellent position and allow you to hit the ground running.
What’s in it for you? The good stuff.
- Your salary is up to £30,600 per year depending on experience and qualifications plus a Car Allowance of Circa £1,800 and a bonus scheme of circa £2,000 – taking your remuneration package to £34,400.
- There is progression available for you if you are a pro-active and high performing Registered Manager, with opportunities within Area and Regional Management.
- Once you have completed other NVQ Qualifications once on board there are sizable pay rises and salary reviews.
- Opportunities to complete a degree within Therapeutic Child Care.
- Whilst on shift you will receive meals and food at no cost to yourself.
If you are interested in this position, apply today.