|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Location:||Lytham, St. Anne's|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £34,000|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2017 17:02|
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Lytham, St. Anne’s
Type of Employment: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 DOE
Who are we?
With over 10 homes in total and rapidly expanding we are an established Residential Care Home Provider for children and young people based in the North West of England currently seeking an experienced Registered Manager to be a part of our Brand NEW! 4 Bedded Home which is opening soon in Lytham, St Anne’s.
We assist young people who experience complex emotional, social and behavioural difficulties that have often come from a background of family crisis, neglect and abuse.
In our cluster of homes, we deliver outstanding care and support to each child creating endless opportunities to flourish and develop. It is our passion to change the lives of young people giving them the best possible life chances and achieving excellence throughout.
You will be responsible for the overall running of the home on a day to day basis which will include:
• Ensue the highest quality of care is provided for the children within the home.
• Remain organised and oversee the staff within the home including staff appraisals and rota’s.
• Successfully gain registration with OFSTED.
• Ensure all legislations and health and safety regulations are met within the home.
• Developing and maintain relationships with employees, management, professionals and parents.
• Continually develop the home and provide consistent care and support for the young people.
• Be able to lead and work as part of a team, offering solutions and taking lead and responsibility.
What hours will I work?
Generally, 9am till 5pm unless required otherwise such as an emergency.
Qualifications and Skills
• You will need to demonstrate proven experience of working at a senior level within a residential setting.
• An outstanding knowledge of OFSTED regulations.
• An NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care or Equivalent.
• A full UK Driver’s License
• An ability to provide leadership and consistency whilst delivering results.
• Salary DOE £30,000 - £3,000 (based on current experience and qualifications).
• 28 days holiday PLUS 8 days Bank Holiday.
• Specialist training, continual development and accredited qualifications.
• Fully funded Enhanced DBS Check.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
All applicants are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check. We support Equal Opportunities in Employment and oppose all forms of unlawful discrimination on grounds such as colour, race, nationality, ethnicity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religion, belief or age. We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.