|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2018 16:42|
Job Title: Registered Manager
Area: South Devon
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered Manager’s. We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the Health and Social Care staffing industry. We are currently working closely with a client Devon who has numerous services for different ages and abilities across the South West.
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Registered Manager to work within an established service in South Devon. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team and work for an exceptional healthcare provider.
What hours will I work?
The hours for this role are very flexible, this isn’t your usual 9am till 5pm role. The hours are not conventional and there is no formal shift pattern. As long as you are covering your contracted number of hours you can come and go as you please!
What do I need?
All you need for this role is a minimum of two to three years’ experience at a managerial level this includes being a Team Manager or Registered Manager.
- Preferably an NVQ/QCF Level 5 – Leadership and Management or be working towards.
- Preferably experience working within a residential setting for Children and Young People or Adults.
- Knowledge of CQC Regulations.
- Experience of managing and motivating a staff team, staff retention, staff training, audits, disciplinaries, writing rota’s – you would be given the freedom to develop the service in your own vision.
- You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
Feel free to get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 to discuss any roles or opportunities that we have in your area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's