- Posted 22 May 2019
- Salary£17- £17.50
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameScott Beattie
No…..this isn’t an advertisement for a sleep easy medicine, its referring to a great position that will also help you sleep well by knowing that you have made an impact on a number of peoples lives on a daily basis.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join this outstanding Nursing home on the borders of Cheshire. This Nursing Home is an elegant country house with beautiful grounds providing personal, sensitive nursing care for the elderly including post-operative convalescence care, disability and palliative care; with expertise in dementia care also.
Position: Night Nurse
Location: Audlem, Cheshire
Pay: £17.50 per hour (£33,442-£44,590 per annum)
Shift Patterns/ Hours: 8pm-8am
36-49 contracted hours a week
The overall aim of the role is to be responsible for the provision of nursing care for all residents and for maintaining a homely, supportive and stimulating environment to improve or sustain, as far as possible, the residents quality of life. To lead a staff team and provide direction/support.
- Recognised Nursing Qualification and valid NMC Registration at suitable grade
- Previous, recent and relevant nursing experience in a care setting ideally managing care of older people and physically disabled adults.
- Experience of organising and supervising staff on shift
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate with fixed contracted hours (considering the average pay rate for a Nurse in the region is £13.85, this is significantly higher)
- Enrolment into a great pension scheme
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Ongoing support from management and staff
- Paid annual leave
- Additional training and further career progression within a well-established care provider
If you feel this role is more suited to you and you are looking for a change then why no ‘Apply’ or contact Quad Recruitment directly.
Why not join a company that values you massively; providing the best guidance for you to progress further within your career.
If you feel that this role may suit somebody you know, then why not refer them over and we will give you a lump sum of £200 for every successful Nurse you send over and starts working with us at Quad….pretty good for just passing over a name and helping a friend out!!