Registered Nurse - Theatres
Full Time Permanent Role
Our client provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics. Who are continually introducing new technology to ensure they are providing the best experience for patients and support for their hard working teams and have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres taking the total to 6.
An opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurses to join the Theatre Team in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services. You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
You will need:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Surgical First Assist Qualification – Desirable
Excellent rates of pay. Please contact Tom at quad recruitment for more information or apply now.