Registered Theatres Nurse
|Job Title:||Registered Theatres Nurse|
|Salary:||28000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 10:02|
Registered Nurse – Theatres - Chelmsford
Quad Healthcare are delighted to have a role available for a RGN who is looking to make the next step as a theatre nurse.
Here at Quad we will assist you through the process into your new role enabling you to focus entirely on yourself and your next career move. This role is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hours) and offers a very competitive salary based on your experience.
You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
You will need:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Surgical First Assist Qualification – Desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
So what’s next?
We are currently in the screening process for applicants but all applicants but all who apply will get a call to discuss your CV and current working experience. Please ensure when applying for this role your CV is up to date and your contact details are correct.