- Posted 06 April 2018
- Salary £8.25-£9.00
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameHolly Beddoe
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered General Nurses.
We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry covering everything from HCA’s through to Locum Doctors.
As a Rehabilitation worker, you will be making a real difference to their lives as you introduce them to make personal, flexible and realistic support they need to improve their quality of life.
The service is a supported accommodation with 15 service users with mental health issues. The service is a step-down project from medium and low secure hospitals to build up, promote and achieve independence in the community. The individuals you will be supporting have experienced severe and endured mental ill health issues. The service provides community support to adults of working age with complex needs, including people affected by drugs and alcohol misuse, mental health problems. They design a support package with goals that will involve changing people’s needs and wishes. No matter how complex a person’s needs are, we provide a person-centred support that helps individuals increase independence, learn new skills, integrate into the community and make the most of every opportunity.
What hours will I work?
Days and sleep inn covering 32.5 hours per week
What do I need?
All you need for this role is 6 months experience as a support worker.
• Preferably an NVQ or willing to work towards a NVQ
• Preferably experience working with mental health
• Knowledge of Safeguarding is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of CQC Regulations and audits is desirable but not essential.
• Passion to change someone else’s life.
• You need to be organised, committed and competent with exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour!
The good stuff, what’s in it for you?
• Excellent training program, which you will go to Dublin all expenses paid for.
• Employee of the month awards, usually £20 gift vouchers
• Paid on a weekly basis
• Pension scheme
• Occupational sick pay
• Opportunities to complete QCF level 3 and 5 in health and social care qualifications and develop your career within the service.
Feel free to get in touch via email on or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 look forward to hear from you!